Blossom Honey, Honey & Honey Products

Heather Forest Honey – To Melissas

Learn more about the Producer

About the product

Heather honey is collected at an altitude of 500 meters in Tzoumerka Mountains. It is collected in spring and contains 28% heather nectar and the remaining 72% is from other seasonal flowers. It has special flavor and it is fair in color. It freezes very fast.

It helps in reducing cholesterol levels as well as it is good for people suffering from anemia since it contains high iron content and other nutrients, vitamins, enzymes and amino acids.

Read More

For more information or for your orders please contact our wholesales department.

    First Name *
    Last Name *
    Email *
    Phone
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.