About the product
The Smile Οak honey and wild herbs is one of the honeydew, i.e. produced by the secretions of honeydew insect parasitizing oak bark and wild herbs.
The Smile Οak honey and wild herbs is one of the honeydew, i.e. produced by the secretions of honeydew insect parasitizing oak bark and wild herbs. It is important to note that due to the particular conditions in the forests of oak, the Oak honey production is not achieved every time.
- It is usually a dark honey aroma and special flavor, rich and full bodied.
- It is not very sweet.
- It is rich in antioxidants and contains large amounts of potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron and sodium.
- Enzymes containing, enhance metabolism and the functions of vital organs.
- Helps in gastric disorders, flu, to overwork, and the treatment of hemorrhoids.
- Characterized as honey extremely high nutritional value, so available in Europe from food stores Health.
The Oak honey is one of the richest honeys antioxidant properties and is characterized as a honey of exceptional nutritional value having an increased number of trace elements. Honey Oak although our country is very rich in oak forests, is considered a rare variety of honey.